Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!
Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool is designed to lock twin camshafts during timing belt replacement. Fit onto sprockets and extends to lock in to sprocket teeth. … Suitable for locking between cam and diesel injectors and pump sprockets.
Reduce repair time and prevent engine damage!
● The compact design makes it easy to work in small engine compartments
● The host contains a dual can camp and 4 cam-clamp single and double or quad-core engine
● Single cam locks are transferred separately
● The front design of the locking teeth reliably combines all the dimensions of the cam mechanism
● The compact size allows operation in a closed engine compartment
- Material: 45# Carbon Steel
- Color: Red
- Size: as picture show
- Package Weight: approx. 300g
- Used to hold camshafts in position while changing timing belts on most over-head cam engines.
- Covers single cam, twin cam and quad cam engines lock camshafts to hold valves in correct timing.
- Compact design to allow easy operation in small engine bays.
- Made of best quality carbon steel material, high strength and durable.
- Includes essential lock tool parts, it is very practical and save money for you.
- 1 Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.